Minor Injuries and Illness
An urgent care situation requires prompt medical attention, but is not considered an emergency or life-threatening condition. HP Long Urgent Care Clinic provides quality treatment for minor injuries and illness on a walk-in basis from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week. We treat ailments such as:
- Sore throats
- Coughs and colds
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Flu and fevers
- Eye or ear infections
- Skin infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Lacerations that may require stitches
Other services include:
- Nebulizer treatments
- IV fluids
- Basic labs
- X-ray capabilities
The HP Long Urgent Care Clinic in Pineville is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For a level of care above what is offered at the HP Long Urgent Care Clinic. The Medicine Clinic is also available to allow patients treated at the HP Long Urgent Care Clinic the availability to see a provider for any necessary follow-up appointments.
The Medicine Clinic is open Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 769-LONG or 769-5950 for an appointment.
The HP Long Pineville Campus is able to see patients who need treatment and care for a wide-variety of ailments and illnesses.
- Orthopedic Clinic: One day per month, by appointment.
- General Surgery: Wednesday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cardiology Clinic: Tuesday, 8 a.m. to noon; Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Pulmonary Clinic: Every other Friday from 8 a.m. - Noon
- Gynecology Clinic: Monday and Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Wednesday, 1 p.m.-5 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. – Noon (On campus at Rapides Regional Medical Center - Directions | 769-5920.)
The Specialty Clinic is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. by appointment only.
RRMC has contracted with Cenla Medication Access Program (CMAP) to administer pharmacy services. Traditional CMAP prescription programs are available in addition to a pharmacy card program that was developed specifically for HP Long clinic patients. If you are eligible, you can expect to pay no more than $4 for most medications. The pharmacy card is accepted at all major pharmacies in Alexandria and surrounding areas.
Pharmacy Services is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and walk-ins are welcome.